Wednesday 31 December 2008

Run in fear! Haggizdonny shootz a REAL GUN, with real live bullets of metal and stuff.

This was totally sweet. I pure shot a handgun in my girlfriend's back yard. Her dad was like "Wanna shoot a gun?" and I was like "sure!" so we grab some earmuff things and go outside, then he just whips out a bad-ass looking handgun. He just had it on him in a holster the whole time!
Then he told us how the safety worked, and said "see that pin at the back? that means it's loaded, cocked, and there's one in the chamber." I thought that was pretty much awesome.
Anyways, for some reason they let me shoot it, and they took two videos, here's my two tries at shooting a gun. Notice me startle in fear the first time I shoot it (video 1), and the big goofy grin when I shoot all fast and stuff (video 2).



Also, check out the angry/evil looking gingerbread man my girlfriend made.

2 comments:

GB (admin) said...

It was pointed the wrong way!!!

j/k

your grin in the second video was way too evil.

Unknown said...

It scares me a wee bit to see you with a gun in your hand...