Thursday 26 February 2009

Le Petit Verdon AKA The Pit.

Well, I finally evaded the weather that was following me.I'm back in Flagstaff AZ, still staying with Dan, and the weather is great. Perfect temperatures and blue skies all round.Yesterday and the day before Dan and I went climbing at the Pit, and yesterday, having rolled into town the night before, we were joined by Cory and Ela.
Luckily, after putting my first one through the wash, I managed to get hooked up by some sound lads at the Grand Junction best buy and got a new one for free, so photos are going to be showing up again, as well as some videos (if I work out how to edit out eh 45 minutes of crap that's on it).We were not in a photo-taking mood yesterday, and forgot the camera the day before, but here's a few shots I did get of Cory on a sweet arete line that tackled a juggy roof. I jumped on right after he cleaned the draws and managed not to pull another "breakfast burrito" moment and flashed it.















































On my way down to Phoenix in a day or two to hook up with Curt and get sandbagged on some boulder problems.

1 comment:

The Mountain Man (山男) said...

Heh, have fun with Curt!

I've wanted to meet him since first encountering his online persona.